Cost of living in Pune, India vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 32% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,506 (₨118,768) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)