Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01269 EUR / INR
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 21% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,580 (₨124,514) in Pimpri.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)