Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00892 EUR / KES
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (Shilling235,000) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Greater Sudbury costs C$700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $630 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $27,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 50 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sacramento, California costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)