Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02028 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 8% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,259 ($U111,404) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)