Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 32% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,763 (Dinar 1,128) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)