Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,158 (5,902,837 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)