Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020.
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Aberdeen costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)