Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 12% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,933 (7,707,246 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.61 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 2 hours ago)