Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01376 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,481 (руб 107,599) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)