Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,410 (Rp 21,162,290) in Depok.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)