Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21691 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,124 (R$ 9,793) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)