Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,586 (¥560,148) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 85,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London costs £1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)