Cost of living in Bremen, Germany vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020.
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,879 in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santa Barbara, California costs $2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cúcuta costs COL$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 5 hours ago)