Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Salamanca, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21565 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Salamanca? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is about the same as in Salamanca (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Salamanca you would need to make just about €1,975 (R$ 9,157) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)