Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Salalah, Oman
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,210 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06714 OMR / BRL
Do you live in Salalah? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Salalah (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 890 in Salalah you would need to make just about ﷼ 391 (R$ 5,821) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)