Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Salalah, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,891 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45424 OMR / EUR
Do you live in Salalah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Salalah (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 980 in Salalah you would need to make just about ﷼ 773 (€1,702) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tampico costs Mex$ 29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saipan costs $650 (about 2 hours ago)