Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Salalah, Oman
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,929 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00545 OMR / ARS *
Do you live in Salalah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Salalah (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 930 in Salalah you would need to make just about ﷼ 322 (ARS $59,106) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Johor Bahru costs RM46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brussels costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 15TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bauru costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)