Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.339 THB / SEK
Do you live in Sakon Nakhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 152% more expensive than in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 78,161 ฿ (23,408 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ฿ in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Long Beach, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)