Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,175 prices entered by 469 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03959 THB / CLP
Do you live in Sakon Nakhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 41,883 ฿ (CH$1,058,038) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ฿ in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)