Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,872 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 36.638 THB / EUR
Do you live in Sakon Nakhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 115% more expensive than in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 70,923 ฿ (€1,936) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 ฿ in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saipan costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)