Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Sakon Nakhon, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00835 THB / UGX
Do you live in Sakon Nakhon? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 28% more expensive than in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 39,539 ฿ (4,736,874 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ฿ in Sakon Nakhon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)