Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Sakaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,826 ($b8,878) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,300 in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)