Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Sakaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,221 ($b9,600) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,600 in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)