Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22361 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Sakaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,112 (R 27,334) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,600 in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)