Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Sakaka, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.290 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Sakaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 67% more expensive than in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,861 (Dinar 1,486) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,700 in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)