Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26861 USD / PLN
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Saipan you would need to make just about $1,940 (7,223 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Maceió costs R$ 921 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bern costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)