Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.694 USD / AUD
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 9% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,800 in Saipan you would need to make just about $4,346 (AU$6,262) in Sydney.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)