Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Saipan you would need to make just about $2,105 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $2.64 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)