Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.772 USD / AUD
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 12% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Saipan you would need to make just about $3,621 (AU$4,688) in Perth.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thanjavur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)