Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.764 USD / AUD
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 13% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Saipan you would need to make just about $4,107 (AU$5,375) in Perth.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Moscow costs руб 1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Constantine costs 66 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)