Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18773 USD / BRL
Do you live in Saipan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,300 in Saipan you would need to make just about $1,495 (R$ 7,962) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benidorm costs €60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 120 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 5 hours ago)