Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Saint-Pierre, Reunion
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Saint-Pierre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Saint-Pierre (Reunion)
For example, you would need at least €2,647 (₩3,520,926) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Saint-Pierre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)