Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Saint-Pierre, Reunion
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,613 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25280 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Saint-Pierre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Saint-Pierre (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Saint-Pierre you would need to make just about €1,634 (S/. 6,465) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)