Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Saint-Pierre, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Saint-Pierre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Saint-Pierre (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Saint-Pierre you would need to make just about €1,362 (Mex$ 34,916) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)