Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Saint-Pierre, Reunion
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,918 prices entered by 732 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Saint-Pierre? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Saint-Pierre (Reunion)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Saint-Pierre you would need to make just about €1,204 (ARS $96,331) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)