Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Saint Petersburg, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09695 RUB / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,833 prices entered by 400 different people.
Do you live in Saint Petersburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 218,232 (CH$2,251,032) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 201,000 in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)