Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
Are you moving to Malaga? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Malaga of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Saint Petersburg? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Den Helder costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mariehamn costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)