Cost of living in Kassel, Germany vs Saint Petersburg, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.634 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Saint Petersburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 321,246 (€4,247) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 224,000 in Saint Petersburg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)