Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Saint Petersburg, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.571 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Saint Petersburg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 292,566 (€4,205) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 200,000 in Saint Petersburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)