Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.585 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £7,000 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £6,696 (C$11,450) in Vancouver.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 2.200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 3 hours ago)