Cost of living in Saint Helier, Jersey vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2020.
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Helier (Jersey) is 4% more expensive than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)