Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.727 GBP / USD
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,400 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £3,325 ($4,574) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)