Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03618 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,400 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £2,939 (Mex$ 81,243) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 4 hours ago)