Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,642 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22621 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,400 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £3,211 (S/. 14,194) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)