Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03426 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,400 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £2,840 (Mex$ 82,891) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (about 3 hours ago)