Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04967 GBP / EGP
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,600 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £2,704 (E£ 54,430) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bauru costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reading, Berkshire costs £30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Nagpur costs ₨40 (about 4 hours ago)