Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11546 GBP / TRY
Do you live in Saint Peter Port? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £6,200 in Saint Peter Port you would need to make just about £2,359 (20,434TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)