Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Saint-Louis, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 449.216 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Saint-Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Saint-Louis (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 4,723,618 Franc (C$10,515) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Franc in Saint-Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)