Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Saint-Louis, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.478 XOF / KES
Do you live in Saint-Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Saint-Louis (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Franc in Saint-Louis you would need to make just about 2,588,701 Franc (Shilling472,535) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)