Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Saint-Louis, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.580 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Saint-Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Saint-Louis (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,478,142 Franc (Mex$ 57,784) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Franc in Saint-Louis.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)