Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Saint-Louis, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,941 prices entered by 726 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.255 XOF / ARS *
Do you live in Saint-Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Saint-Louis (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 906,871 Franc (ARS $109,857) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Franc in Saint-Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 4 hours ago)